Financial Advice in St Albans
Tailored and bespoke solutions to your financial requirements. Visit our blog for up to date news.
Guiding you through the probate process painlessly and efficiently, without the expensive legal fees.
Tax Efficient Investments
Whether you would like to recover Income Tax paid in this or the previous year, or defer Capital Gains Tax owed following the sale of a property or investment, we have the solution for you.
Lasting Power of Attorney
A lasting power of attorney (LPA) is a legal document that lets the ‘donor’ appoint one or more people (known as ‘attorneys’) to help you make decisions or to make decisions on your behalf.
A complete Estate Planning Service
We understand that each individual has different intentions and requirements, and our bespoke succession planning ensures an efficient and cost effective transition to the next generation.
Inheritance Tax Planning
It is sensible and reassuring to make plans for your family's financial future, and the earlier you consider doing so, the more chance you will have of utilising all of the tax opportunities available to you.
We run monthly boardroom briefing events here in St Albans with various speakers, providing you with key technical information on estate planning and keeping you up to date with new opportunities.
A new and exciting financial solution which is tailored to your circumstances and needs: A flexible trust that not only helps to reduce Inheritance Tax, but also allows you to retain the ability to access your capital.
- Remove capital from your estate in order to mitigate Inheritance Tax
- Retain control of and access to your capital
- Protection from future generation's bankruptcy and divorce
- Helps to protect from later life care means testing
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs
- Investment flexibility including the ability to place shares into Trust
- Control over Trustees and Beneficiaries
- Gift or loan to beneficiaries for real lifestyle issues e.g. School/university fees
Trust Matters Reversionary Settlement
- Financial Advisers in St Albans -
Planning tailored to suit you
✦ Confidential Financial Advice ✦
✦ Inheritance Tax Planning ✦
✦ Flexible Trusts ✦
✦ Tax Efficient Investments ✦
✦ Wills & Will Trusts ✦
✦ Probate Advice ✦
✦ Deeds of Variation✦
✦ Lasting Powers of Attorney ✦
✦ Pre-Paid Funeral Plans ✦
The Trust Matters Will Trust is created by an individual's will and comes into effect on the individual's death.
The Trust Matters Will Trust arrangement can apply to individuals and married couples.
- Protection from the survivors means testing for later life care costs
- Inheritance Tax saving for future generations
- Assets free from Inheritance Tax for up to 125 years
- Control for the surviving spouse
- Access to assets for the surviving spouse
- Protection from divorce and creditors
- Perpetuity clause in the event of the death of all beneficiaries
- Ability to exclude specific individuals as beneficiaries
- Flexibility to meet your specific needs
- Easily managed by the family for the family’s benefit
Discretionary Trusts can have a lifespan of up to 125 years. If, at the end of this period assets remain in the trust and no beneficiaries are alive this clause allows you to specify how these assets should be disposed of as opposed to them becoming the property of the State
For further information please call 01727 737 610
or download our latest brochure